Hello travel junkies! We completely understand that nobody except you will understand how therapeutic solo travelling is. It takes you off your comfort zones and helps you explore your limits to embark on completely life-changing experiences, meeting new people and enjoying serene sceneries or thrilling adventures that stay in your heart for life. It gives a bucket of exciting stories to tell your grandkids in our good old days. Wow, doesn't that just sound the perfect motivation for your next brilliantly amazing trip? Well, yea it is. With the lifting restrictions of the pandemic, more and more destinations are all set to welcome fun-loving solo visitors like you to create happy memories on happy hours! And obviously, we are here to help! We are here to guide your way through to your favourite destinations without any compromise for your safety and well-being. So, what are we waiting for, let's hop right into it.
Choose a destination
India is the land for travelers. From pilgrimage to adventure to beaches to casinos, we have it all. Our rich heritage resources and modern amenities provide the best food for every soul. Here are a few trending locations for solo travel in 2022-
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Manali is the hub of adventure curled up in the laps of the Himalayas. Promising a holiday full of thrills for the adventure-minded, it is among the top solo trip destinations in India. Skiing and paragliding are the top adventure activities. Trekking and mountain biking along the trails showcase stunning vistas of the surrounding valleys. If you’re looking for budget travel, Manali is the place to be.
Rishikesh, the Yoga Capital of the World catapulted to fame when the popular band the Beatles visited Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram.
It is the best getaway for solo travelers who are born for adventures like trekking, river rafting, cliff jumping, bungee jumping, kayaking, and rock climbing. Rishikesh is known for its spirituality and yogic importance. Thus, it's a complete package from spirituality to adventure to nature’s paradise and also the bustling streets of the town.
Rajasthan, the abode of Maharajas is a land of hospitality and rich cultural heritage. Udaipur also known as the city of lakes is the perfect destination for people who love sunsets and changing skies. There are many beautiful tourist spots in Udaipur that offer spectacular views of India’s royal past like Havelis, forts, palaces, & temples. Solo Travelers can do a lot of things in Udaipur like capture the beautiful history, sit by the side of the lakes, enjoy peaceful cold nights, read a book on the rich culture of Rajasthan or sip hot coffee in a relaxed cafe in the city. It's all worth it!
Isn't goa every youngster's dream destination? But, Goa is much more than just a rave party capital. Blessed with some of the finest beaches in the country, the destination is ideal for a solo traveler who loves basking in the sun, swimming with the fishes and sipping cool margaritas. The hippie culture of the state allows solo travelers to make new friends, have adventure through various watersports, and indulge in therapeutic Ayurveda practices and spas.
Well, we hope that one of these places has definitely stolen your heart and made you all set to get your tickets to book your tickets and fly away to distant lands as soon as possible. We understand but before you leave let's get to your backpacking. Yes, solo travel is fun and a must-have experience but one should not forget the prep and risk with it. You have to be prepared for every challenge that comes your way. Let's get you set for it.
Must have solo travel accessories
- Road map and travel books : Perfect guide to keep you aware and up to date so you don't miss out on your way and always know where you are heading to.
- Snacks and a water bottle : Self-care first! Keep your tummy satisfied even in the remotest locations so you can have the best of the location.
- Journal : To note down your experiences and maybe start a travel blog someday. Okay, maybe!
- Camera : To capture your beautiful moments and memories in a photograph!
- Music : Yeah, it can feel lonely at times moving and traveling alone but not to worry when you have a music buddy along - The best neckband in the industry - MBuddy. It has an ergonomic design, sharp sound clarity, deep bass, and a lasting battery that will stay with you for long.
- Party music : Okay, what if get a cool gang with your strangers and want to have a quick dance by the campfire? Go prepared with the handy portable party speaker with deep bass, glowlight, wireless connectivity, and the longest battery- MRock!
- Powerbank - Power is a must. You need your phone to follow Google map, update your socials, a camera to capture, music supplies, rechargeable batteries thus to your aid, MPower - the best power bank in India that feeds your devices with quality charge instantly.
And, here you are all set for the most amazing trip in your life. So, don't put your happiness on hold, just order your accessories from Mobilla and fly away free. Happy travelling!